The loading dock is open Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM. All delivery companies will be required to provide a current certificate of insurance (COI) prior to arrival. For more details, please refer to the below section regarding standard and above standard deliveries.
- Please notify all vendors, caterers, and delivery personnel that they must use the loading dock to access the building.
- Property management must be notified at least 24 business hours in advance of any large deliveries, catering services, or vendors coming through the loading dock. This is to ensure that dock availability can be arranged.
- The building or building personnel will not receive goods on behalf of a tenant.
- There is a 15-minute parking limit for company vehicles at the loading dock during normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM.
- No personal vehicles will be permitted to park in this area.
Delivery of items such as furniture, filings cabinets, and appliances are considered above standard deliveries.
- These deliveries can be made after 6PM and before 8AM Monday through Friday, or all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Notice must be provided to management office two weeks in advance of the delivery.