Prior to beginning any projects tenants are asked to communicate with the Management Office for instruction and approval. This process may include:
- Detailing the project on our After-Hours Access Form.
- Submitting any drawings, plans, or scopes of work.
- Arranging a walk-through of the area with the engineering department to determine any impact on building systems.
- Providing a copy of the contractor’s certificate of insurance satisfying the requirements set forth by management.
Examples of alterations include:
- Installing electrical or telephone outlets
- Installing or relocating light fixtures
- Relocating or installing doors
- Repairing or replacing carpet
- Adding or removing walls
- Painting or wall covering